Delhi . Rishikesh . Joshimath . Haridwar . Guptkashi . Kund . Chalkot . Badrinath . Rishikesh . Delhi
The divine abode of Lord Shiva, Kedarnath Dham is listed among the holiest destinations of Hindu Pilgrimage. One of the twelve Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva, in the other side Badrinath Dham one of the four holly Adobe of Lord Vishnu. Devotees from all parts of the globe take part in this yatra to visit this holly temples of Lord Shiva & Vishnu & it is one of lifetime yatra to get rid of your sins.
During the tour you we will walk with the river Ganges River, and you will get the chance to see the confluence of two headstreams of Ganges in the Himalaya. You will definitely feel the very powerful energy immense by the God’s.
Day Wise Itinerary
- DAY 01: ARRIVAL DELHI – RISHIKESH
- DAY 02: RISHIKESH
- Day 03: RISHIKESH – GUPTAKASHI
- DAY 04: GUPTKASHI – KEDARNATH – GUPTAKASHI
- DAY 05: GUPTAKASHI – TUNGNATH – CHALKOT
- DAY 06: CHALKOT – BADRINATH (APPROX 150 KM)
- DAY 07: BADRINATH
- DAY 08: BADRINATH – JOSHIMATH
- DAY 09: JOSHIMATH – DEVPRAYAG (180 KM)
- DAY 10: DEVPRAYAG - DELHI – DEPARTURE
On arrival at Delhi International airport, we will leave for Haridwar by train/surface, upon arrival transfer to Rishikesh. In evening we will attend the magnificent Ganga Aarti (fire offering) at bank of the river Ganga, overnight stays at hotel.
Train: Delhi – Haridwar, Dep: 06:45 hrs, Arr: 11:20 hrs
Today reserve for local sightseeing of Rishikesh & visit to the local ashrams & Shaktipeethas temple. In evening we will attend the magnificent Ganga Aarti (fire offering) and walk around the bank of river Ganges.
Morning take a holy bath at river Ganga and after breakfast take beautiful drive to Guptkashi. It will be bit long drive so we take same picturesque halt. In evening we will visit to Triyuginarayan Temple (if time permitted) and return back to Hotel.
In early morning, transfer to Phata, aboard the Helicopter for Kedarnath Ji and do the rituals & prayers after Darshan of Lord Kedarnath ji (01 of 12 Jyotirlingam temples) get back to Phata by helicopter & transfer to Guptkashi for overnight stay.
After early breakfast, we will proceed for Chopta, on arrival will start walk to Tungnath temple (approx 2hrs one side) Tungnath Temple is an alpine meadow situated on top of a ridge from where we have superb view of the snow covered mountains. In evening us will descent return to camp.
In morning will continue our journey & leave for Badrinath, upon arrival check-in to hotel, in evening either you can relax at hotel or browse the local colorful markets of Badrinath.
Today we will visit to the Badrinath temple (one of the 04 holy abodes of lord Vishnu) and do rituals & pooja for your ancestor, in 2nd half we will explore the very old Mana village which is the last village in the region.
Today After breakfast, we will continue our journey and leave for Joshimath. In evening we will visit to Kalpavriksha it is the same place where Guru Shri Shankracharya gets the enlightenment and we will do mediation over there.
After breakfast we will proceed for Devprayag. It will be long drive so we take same picturesque stops, today our lodging will be at luxury camp at very peaceful location besides the Ganges In evening free for explore the nature & yoga activity.
After breakfast check-out and leave for Haridwar, we will browse one of the best colorful market. In evening board the train for Delhi. Upon arrival at Delhi railway station at mid night, you will be transfers to Delhi international airport to board your flight on day 11 for your onward journey.
Train: Haridwar – Delhi, Dep: 18:15 hrs, Arr: 22:45 hrs Tour terminates…
Sacred Journey of Himalaya: Kedarnath & Badrinath Ji
Timing: May – July & Sep - Oct, 2019
Duration: 09 Nights/10 Days
Price on request...
Included in the price:
- Accommodations in Twin/Dbl sharing room.
- Meals: Daily breakfast & dinner per person (vegetarian) as per itinerary.
- Entire trip is escorted.
- Domestic Train: from Delhi – Haridwar & Haridwar – Delhi
- Helicopter Ride: Phata – kedarnath – Phata
- Private airport/hotel transfers by air-conditioned vehicles.
- Private air-conditioned vehicles for land travel.
- Exclusive services of resident representatives at all transfers.
- Visit to all important temples and places during the entire trip.
- All interstate taxes, gasoline, parking, toll taxes and driver allowances.
- GST - Goods and Services Tax.
Not included in the price:
- Any International/Domestic Flights & insurance.
- Any beverages (hard & soft)/ Table Drinks, items of personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls, travel
- Any VIP Temples Entrances
- Any video or camera fees at monuments.
- Any loss resulting from unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, road blockage etc. or anything which does not comes under our responsibilities.
- Consultation/Treatments/astrological reading charges.
- Charity & Donations at Temples, Ashrams and astrological centers.
- Tips and gratitude to drivers, bellboys, representatives, guides and escorts.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
For more details and best price contact:
Rajiv Tomar: email@example.com | +91-9810038037
Mon - Fri: 10:30 am - 06:30 pm (IST)
|Per Person cost:||Double/Twin Room Sharing Basis||$ 963.00|
|Single Supplement:||Single Room Sharing||$ 405.00|
|Extension Tour:||Post- Mystery of Ancient’s Carved Kailasa Temple|
Timing: All Year
Duration: 07 Nights/08 Days
Price on request...
(Mumbai . Nashik . Aurangabad . Ajanta Cave . Bhimashankar . Mumbai)
- Journeys of Yoga Capital of the World - Rishikesh - and feel the spirituality of India.
- Attend the very Auspicious Ganga Aarti (fire offering) ceremonies in bank of Ganges river.
- Visits to the local very old ashrams & temples.
- Personal interaction with a local Guru/priests & participating in a meditation in ashrams/temples.
- Kedarnath Temple one of the twelve jyotirlinga temple.
- Badrinath Temple one of the four holly Adobe of Lord Vishnu.
- Tungnath Temple in the world the highest temple of Lord Shiva.
- Savor breathtaking views of the Himalayan snow peaks.
- Enjoy the adventure activity River rafting in River Ganges.
- One night experience the tented accommodation in jungle camp to know the nature closely.
(INR. 1,45,000) 07Nights/08Days
Mumbai • Aurangabad • Bhimashankar • Nashik • Ajanta Cave