Delhi . Srinagar . Sonmarg . Kargil . Alchi . Leh . Delhi
Leh – it’s untouched by the hustle and bustle of people, it impresses with its beauty studded with lakes, snow-capped mountains, green patches of land, bright blue skies and unimaginable terrains. During the tour you will definitely admire the beauty of this place.
Day Wise Itinerary
- 06 August 2018: Arrival at Leh
- 07 August 2018: Leh
- 08 August 2018: Leh – Alchi – Leh,
- 09 August 2018: Leh – Delhi
- 10 August 2018: Delhi
- 11 August 2018: Delhi
- 12 August 2018: Delhi
- 13 Auguest 2018: Delhi - Departure
On your arrival at Leh airport, you will received by our representative and later on transfered to the hotel for check-in, In evening we will explore the nearby area to get acclimatized to the local climate.
Today we will visit Shey Gompa, after that Thiksey Gompa about 20 kms from Leh, Thiksey is an imposing monastery and one of the finest example of Tibetan architecture, later we will visit one of the richest, biggest and most famous monasteries in Ladakh Hemis Gompa which is 40 kms from Leh and was built in 1630.
After breakfast we will leave for Alchi (approx 70 km) to meet a Buddhist astrologer for astrological reading (Subject to availability). After reading we will leave for Leh via the Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara and Hall of Fame, depending on time and reach Leh by evening.
After breakfast transfer to Leh airport to board the flight for Delhi. After reaching Delhi transfer to the hotel. Evening we will visit Shani temple or give you time for shopping.
Flight: Leh – Delhi Dep: 10:30hrs Arr: 11:50 hrs
Today we will visit a well-known astrologer (subject to availability) in Delhi, in evening we will explore colorful markets of Delhi for shopping.
Today, we will explore Delhi and visit the local temples in area, evening is free for leisure at hotel.
The entire day is free so you can relax at the hotel.
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to IGI Delhi airport to board the international flight for your onward journey.
The Roof of the World: Srinagar & Leh
Timing: All Year
Duration: 10 Nights/11 Days
Price on request...
Included in the price:
- Accommodations in Twin/Dbl sharing room.
- Meals: Breakfast and dinner per person as per itinerary.
- English speaking Tour Escort for entire tour (Optional)
- Airport/hotel transfers by air-conditioned vehicles.
- Private air-conditioned vehicles/bus for land travel as per itinerary.
- Exclusive services of resident representatives at all transfer.
- Visit to all important temples & places during trip.
- All gasoline, parking, and driver allowances.
- All GST (goods & service tax) as per Govt. of India
Not included in the price:
- Any international airfares or Insurance.
- Any beverages (hard & soft)/Table Drinks, items of personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls, travel or any kind of insurance.
- Any video or camera fees at monuments.
- Flight Fare: Delhi – Srinagar & Leh - Delhi
- Any loss resulting from unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, road blockage etc.
- Charity & donations at temples, hawan, ashrams.
- Vip Darshan at temples, if any
- Tips and gratitude to drivers, bellboys, representatives, guides and escorts.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
For more details and best price contact:
Rajiv Tomar: firstname.lastname@example.org | +91-9810038037,
Mon - Fri: 10:30 am - 06:30 pm (IST)
|Per Person cost:||Double/Twin Room Sharing Basis||$ 990.00|
|Single Supplement:||Single Room Sharing||$ 250.00|
- Visit to the local Monastery.
- Interaction with local peoples.
- Explore the Indian markets and experience the night life at deferent places.