Delhi . Tirupati . Kanchipuram . Tiruvannamalai . Chidambaram . Tiruchirappalli . Madurai
Journeys of Shiva Temples of Five Elements tour takes you on a visit to sacred temples and religious shrines across the cities of south India and gives an opportunity with perfect environment to help you discover your spiritual side. The tour covers all the 05 elements of life temples of life with rich sources of religious teachings and cultural shenanigans.
South India is also famous for its beaches and you get a chance to explore and relax at Indian beaches
Day Wise Itinerary
- DAY 01: DELHI – TIRUPATI
- DAY 02: TIRUPATI
- DAY 03: TIRUPATI – SRI KALAHASTI – TIRUPATI
- DAY 04: TIRUPATI – KANCHIPURAM
- DAY 05: KANCHIPURAM – TIRUVANNAMALAI
- DAY 06: TIRUVANNAMALAI
- DAY 07: TIRUVANNAMALAI – CHIDAMBARAM
- DAY 08: CHIDAMBARAM – TIRUCHIRAPPALLI
- DAY 09: TIRUCHIRAPPALLI – MADURAI
- DAY 10: MADURAI – DELHI
- DAY 11: DELHI DEPARTURE…
Morning Arrival at IGI Delhi airport, we will board the connecting flight to Tirupati. Upon arrival we will transferred to the hotel. In evening, free leisure activity in hotel.
Flight: Delhi – Tirupati
After breakfast, we will visit to the Sri Venkateswara Temple dedicated to Lord Sri Venkateswara, an incarnation of Vishnu, who is believed to save mankind from trials and troubles of Kali Yuga. After having darshan back to hotel, in evening we will browse the local markets of Trupati.
After breakfast we will leave for Srikalahasti (approx 40km) and visits to Sri Kalahasti temple this is the one of the five elements temples of lord shiva. It is representing the WIND. (One of five elements of life). After having Poojan in temple, return to the hotel.
Early morning, we will drive to Kanchipuram (approx 140) when we reach, check-in to the hotel. In evening visit the Ekambareshwarar Temple, one of five elements temples of lord Shiva. It is representing EARTH, (one of five elements) after offer prayers returns to hotel.
After breakfast, we will proceed for Tiruvannamalai (approx 119km) upon arrival check-in to hotel. in evening visit the temple Annamalaiyar one of the five elements temples of lord Shiva. It is representing FIRE.
Today visit to Ramana Ashram, Raman Maharishi, the 20th century saint lived here and taught simple methods of meditation to his disciples from all over the world. He attained mukthi in 1950. In evening roam around the city and experience the night life Tiruvannamalai
This morning we will continue our journey and leave for Chidambaram (approx 145km) Reach Chidambaram and check-in hotel. After few hours rest then visit the Chidambaram temple, this is very beautiful temple and also one of the five elements temples of lord Shiva. It represents SKY, (one of five elements of life).
In Morning after Pooja in Chitambram temple leave for Tiruchirappalli (approx 180km) On the way visit Brihadeeswarar Temple, Lord Shiva temple. After darshan direct leave for Tiruchirappalli. After check-in visit to visit the Jambukeswara Temple. This is also one of the five elements temples of lord shiva. It represents WATER, (one of five elements of life).
After breakfast drive to Madurai (approx 145km) Reach Madurai and check-in hotel. In evening visit to the famous Madurai Meenakshi temple after seeking blessing walk on side of ocean.
After breakfast transferred to Madurai airport board the flight for Delhi. After arrival check-in to hotel. Evening, do shopping at one of colorful market of Delhi if time allows.
Flight: Madurai – Delhi
Early morning you well be transfer to the IGI Airport to board the flight for onward destination along with lifetime memories
Journeys of Shiva Five Elements Temples
Timing: All Year
Duration: 10 Nights/11 Days
Price on request...
Included in the price:
- Accommodations in Twin/Dbl sharing room.
- Meals: Breakfast and dinner per person as per itinerary.
- English speaking Tour Escort for entire tour (Optional)
- Airport/hotel transfers by air-conditioned vehicles.
- Private air-conditioned vehicles/bus for land travel as per itinerary.
- Exclusive services of resident representatives at all transfer.
- Visit to all important temples & places during trip.
- All gasoline, parking, and driver allowances.
- All GST (goods & service tax) as per Govt. of India
Not included in the price:
- Any international airfares or Insurance.
- Any beverages (hard & soft)/Table Drinks, items of personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls, travel or any kind of insurance.
- Any video or camera fees at monuments.
- Flight Fare: Delhi – Tirupati and Tirupati -Delhi
- Any loss resulting from unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, road blockage etc.
- Charity & donations at temples, hawan, ashrams.
- Vip Darshan at temples, if any
- Tips and gratitude to drivers, bellboys, representatives, guides and escorts.
- Any other services not mentioned above.
For more details and best price contact:
Rajiv Tomar: firstname.lastname@example.org | +91-9810038037,
Mon - Fri: 10:30 am - 06:30 pm (IST)
Timing: All Year
Duration: 14 Nights/15 Days
Price on Request…
(Delhi . Varanasi . Tiruvannamalai . Kumbakonam . Chettinadu . Rameshwaram . Kanayakumari . Trivandrum)
- Journey to 05 elements of life temples - dedicated to lord Shiva
- Seek blessings of Lord Venkateshwara, Tirupati.
- Relaxing time at the Madurai Beach.
- Visit to the famous Madurai Meenakshi temple.
- Interaction with local peoples of Indian.
- Explore the world of Indian epics markets and experience the night life at different deferent places.